We offer a structured process to help organizations implement successful change. From strategic planning to helping your employees understand and appreciate their benefits packages, we work with you to create an ongoing communications strategy that delivers a clear and consistent message.
Our benefits reporting and analytics, change management and communications services include:
- Participant retirement readiness analysis
- Data mining on plan design and plan participant behaviors
- Biennial retirement survey and reporting
- Retirement income projection statements
- Custom summary plan descriptions (SPDs) and employee handbooks
- Employee benefits newsletters for clients
- Human resources and benefits branding
- Enrollment materials (health and welfare and retirement)
- Plan promotional materials
- Change communications strategy and measurement
- Strategic planning, Compression Planning facilitation
- Project initiation: Charter creation, Governance structure and escalation model, project plan development
- HR Merger & Acquisition services
Meet Our Team
Learn more about the consultants of BPS&M
|Laura has over 15 years of experience with defined contribution retirement plans. Areas of expertise include compliance testing, data management services, plan design analysis and consulting, and assisting clients with plan corrections. Additionally, Laura manages Retirement Readiness Services for plan sponsors and participants.
|Jeaninne leads defined contribution consulting services and specialized benefits reporting and analytics services for BPS&M. Jeaninne is skilled in the design and implementation of custom solutions for retirement plans. Jeaninne specializes in plan design, plan corrections, data management services, and compliance testing.
|Kathie has more than 25 years of experience in the writing, design, and production of effective employee communications. She has won gold, silver, and bronze awards for BPS&M from the International Association of Business Communicators. She serves as editor-in-chief of BPS&M's Developments newsletter.